Watauga Leadership Challenge Plan of Action
VisionTo implement a leadership development program designed to meet the High Country’s need for the active participation of informed and educated leaders.
- To identify potential leaders and provide them with the community information and encouragement needed to spur local action and involvement.
- To challenge participants to apply their talents throughout the community by becoming a part of community organizations, including public and private boards, non-profit groups, civic clubs and the Chamber.
- To involve WLC graduates in ongoing leadership through participation in the design, planning, implementation and evaluation of the WLC program.
- Schedule and implement the WLC program.
- To plan and host business-sector days of the WLC program.
- To plan and implement ongoing educational activities for WLC alumni.