Who we are?
The Boone Area Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary membership association that serves as the unified voice of the business community. The Chamber of Commerce is not a civic club, charitable organization or affiliated with any municipal or county government.
Rather, the Chamber is a private, not-for-profit 501(c)(6) organization. It unites hundreds of companies, professionals, organizations, groups and educational institutions who are committed to build a better community. Clearly, most of our members are small businesses interested in creating and fostering a healthy environment in which to conduct business.
But most importantly, the Chamber is people. People such as you—people who realize that through the Chamber, we can accomplish collectively what no one individual can do alone. The strength of the Chamber lies in attracting a great number of members, thus creating a pool of resources from which to draw ideas, energy and financial support.
Meet our Team
President & CEO
Chairman of the Board
What We Do – Our Strategic Plan
- Actively participate in enhancing the quality of education in our community.
- Promote stronger alliances and partnerships with regional communities for transportation, economic development and legislative strength.
- Aggressively promote the Boone area to regional, state and national audiences.
- Forge strong relationships with elected officials, state agencies and the General Assembly.
- Encourage consumers to Shop LOCAL
- Membership Marketing Goals
How Can I Help?
View the important role you can play in helping the chamber.